Summer Tucker Sodrel
Raised in Sebring, Florida, Summer Tucker Sodrel is an outstanding individual dedicated to helping others succeed. She accomplishes goals most wouldn't dare tackle. Summer has always focused on above-average efforts for above-average results from raising money for national charities to being the first girl to join all-boys sports team playing basketball in middle school.
She has worked as a professional model and event manager for over 10 years representing major companies such as the Speed Channel, NASCAR, Guess, Palm Beach Illustrated, Tommy Hilfiger, Dewar’s, Bacardi, Patron and Budweiser, etc... She brought her talents back to Sebring in other areas of business such as hospitality, merchandising, marketing, event planning and management.
Working in the local promotional market, Summer formed her own company in 2002, Fast Lane Promotions & Marketing.
Summer’s dedication to her clients and constant determination to help others succeed is demonstrated by her 10+ years in business.
Her ‘above-average effort for above-average results’ is proven time and time again when her personalized customer service helps clients achieve and exceed their promotional campaign expectations.
Just as she tackled the all-boys sports team in middle school, she can tackle your toughest promotional needs.
Community Involvement, Honors Received and Awards:
- 2017 - Youth for Christ Girl Talk - Leader
- 2014 - Grace Bible Church Preschool Ministry - Volunteer (2015-2017)
- 2011 - Champion for Children Foundation - Banquet Committee Member
- 2011 - Ce-Ce Courage Award Lunch Club Wednesday
- 2010 - Children's Home Society - Board Member
- 2010 - Children’s Home Society Outstanding Fundraiser of the Year (Highlands County)
- 2010 - Travis O'Bannon Memorial Golf Tournament - Committee Member (2010-2015)
- 2010 - Habitat for Humanity Women's Build Day - Volunteer
- 2009 - Big Brother Big Sister's - Winter Fest Committee Member (2009-2010)
- 2009 - Children's Home Society Golf Tournament Committee - Chair (2009-2010)
- 2009 - Children’s Home Society Volunteer of the Year (Highlands County)
- 2008 - Big Brother Big Sister's - Big Sister (2008-2010)
- 2005 - Miss 12 Hours of Sebring
- 2000 - Homecoming Queen & Prom Queen - Sebring High School
- 2000 - Woman of the Year Award
- 2000 - Who’s Who Among Students
- 2000 - Senior Class President - Sebring High School
- 1999 - Sophomore Class Secretary - Sebring High School
- 1997 - National Honor Society Member - Sebring High School (1997-2000)
- 1997 - Student Government Association, Business Manager - Sebring High School (1997-2000)
- 1997 - Christian's In Action Member (1997-2000)